1. CALL TO ORDER – 5:30 PM
2. CONFLICT OF INTEREST DECLARATION
4. CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed below within the Consent Agenda are considered routine by the Historic Landmark Commission and may be enacted with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of items unless a Commission Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item may be moved to the general order of business and considered in its normal sequence.
6.A. 2020-753 Consider the demolition request for structures located at 502 School Street (KAD 14412, A10310 - Survey 178 A Lockmar, 4.83 acres) (Genevieve C. Jones).
7. 2020-754 Consider approval of a building permit to increase the covered area of the existing pavilion located at 448 S. Main Street (KAD 22827, Grahams Addition lot 6, .2204 acres) (Michael and Sonja Mazour).
8. 2020-755 Consider approval of a building permit to renovate the façade of the building located at 437 S. Main Street (KAD 27895, Wendlers Addition Lot PT 14, .299 acres) (Michael and Sonja Mazour).
9. COMMENTS FROM COMMISSION/LEGAL COUNSEL/STAFF – No discussion or action may take place.
Jan 05, 2021 Historic Landmark Commission on 01/05/2021 5:30 PM