1. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 PM
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the Planning and Zoning Commission on any issue. Planning and Zoning Commission may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General opinion – JC-0169)
5. 2019-268 Consider deviations from the requirements as set forth in the City of Boerne Subdivision Ordinance No. 2007-56, Article 3, Planning and Community Design Standards, Table 3-4 Street Cross-Section Standards for a development plat of Boerne Station Business Park (one commercial lot) (0.896 acres) located at 209 Ebner Street (KAD No. 20071). Take necessary action.
6. 2019-269 Consider the proposed creative alternative for garage bays facing a street and parking in front of the building for 3 Scenic Loop, a proposed 1.916 acre lot (KAD No. 12219) on behalf of Ford Quick Lane. Take necessary action.
7. 2019-270 Consider a request for a variance to the Subdivision Ordinance, Article 2, Procedures, Section 2.02.008 expiration of plat approval for El Chaparral Boerne Subdivision located at 36 Old San Antonio Road (KAD No. 15903). Take necessary action.
8. DISCUSSION ITEMS:
2019-271 a. Unified Development Code Update
2019-272 b. Development ideas for The Commons at Menger Creek, 59.06 acres located at 20 Old San Antonio Road (KAD No. 39338) considering various options for development design that may include streets, access, trail systems.
9. COMMENTS FROM COMMISSION/LEGAL COUNSEL/STAFF - No discussion or action may take place
Apr 01, 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission on 2019-04-01 6:00 PM