1. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 PM
2. RECOGNITION OF EXITING COMMISSIONERS AND NEWLY APPOINTED COMMISSIONERS
3. ELECTION OF VICE CHAIR AND SECRETARY
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the Planning and Zoning Commission on any issue. The Planning and Zoning Commission may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General opinion – JC-0169)
7. 2019-499 a. Consider the proposed permanent zoning of 7.963 acres located at 15A Upper Balcones from the temporary zoning of R-A, Residential Agricultural to B-2R, Highway Commercial-Restricted (Morningside Ministries, KAD 15841 and 290201).
8. 2019-500 Make recommendation to City Council regarding the proposed permanent zoning of 7.963 acres located at 15A Upper Balcones from the temporary zoning of R-A, Residential Agricultural to B-2R, Highway Commercial-Restricted (Morningside Ministries, KAD 15841 and 290201).
9. 2019-501 Consider the approval of the Preliminary Plat for Esperanza 1C (34 residential lots, six open space lots) (13.496 acres) (KAD No. 50520). Take necessary action
10. 2019-502 Consider the approval of the Preliminary Plat for Esperanza Phase 2E (109 residential lots, one open space lot) (KAD No. 50520). Take necessary action.
11. 2019-503 Consider the approval of the Preliminary Plat for Regent Park Subdivision Unit 4 (123 residential lots) (35.97 acres) (KAD No. 291871). Take necessary action
12. CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed below within the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Planning and Zoning Commission and may be enacted with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of items unless a Commission Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item may be moved to the general order of business and considered in its normal sequence. The following final plat shall be approved conditionally as is stated in the Subdivision Ordinance Article 2, Section 04. Final Plat Approval, Subsection 2.04.001 B Conditional Approval.
13. DISCUSSION ITEM:
2019-506 a. Presentation on 86th Legislative Session and the Texas Open Meetings Act and Texas Public Information Act, by City Attorney, Molly Solis.
2019-507 b. Distribute Commissioners’ IPads and Email training/advisory by IT Director, Mike Raute
2019-508 c. Shoreline Park - presentation by developer (KB Homes) and status update by City Staff - Updates include: drainage study, lot layouts, LID features, studies by developer and future plans.
14. 2019-509 Consider the approval of the Preliminary Plat for Shoreline Park, Phase 1 (49 residential lots, 2 open space lots) (KAD No. 302218). Take necessary action
15. COMMENTS FROM COMMISSION/LEGAL COUNSEL/STAFF - No discussion or action may take place
Jun 03, 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission on 2019-06-03 6:00 PM