1. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 PM
2. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the Planning and Zoning Commission on any issue. The Planning and Zoning Commission may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General opinion – JC-0169)
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE:
A. 2019-627 Section 551.071 - Consultation with attorney
5. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION AND TAKE ANY NECESSARY ACTION RELATING TO THE EXECUTIVE SESSION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
6. ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION/ACTION
A. 2019-628 Shoreline Park - presentation by Staff and Jeff Moeller, Moeller and Associates regarding the status of Shoreline Park - updates include drainage study, lot layouts, LID features, studies by developer and future plans.
7. 2019-629 Consider the Preliminary Plat for Shoreline Park, Phase 1 (49 residential lots, 2 open space lots) (KAD No. 302218). Take necessary action.
8. COMMENTS FROM COMMISSION/LEGAL COUNSEL/STAFF - No discussion or action may take place
Jun 26, 2019 Special Called Planning and Zoning Commission on 2019-06-26 6:00 PM