1. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 PM
2. 2019-1072 Consider the untabling of Planning and Zoning Commission Minutes of the meeting held September 9, 2019. (Tabled on 10/07/2019)
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
7. CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed below within the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Planning and Zoning Commission and may be enacted with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of items unless a Commission Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item may be moved to the general order of business and considered in its normal sequence. The following final plat shall be approved conditionally.
2019-1074 a. Consider the final plat for Esperanza, Phase 2E, 34.470 acres, 108 residential lots and 1 open space lot, located along Maravillas, Crossfire, Cordova, and Simpatico, (KAD No. 50520 & 15028). Take necessary action.
ITEMS FOR ACTION
8. 2019-1077 Consider the approval of an on-site sewage facility for 138 Sharon Drive (KAD No. 21867), as provided by the City of Boerne Subdivision Ordinance, Article 7, Section 06. On-Site Sewage Facilities, which allows an on-site sewer system rather than connection to the City of Boerne sanitary sewer system. Take necessary action.
9. 2019-1075 Consider a variance to the Subdivision Ordinance, Article 5, Street Specifications and Construction Standards, Section 5.11.010, Access Restricted Entrance Design Standards, A. Access Standards, to allow a stacking distance of 60 feet from the right-of-way of Esperanza Boulevard to the first vehicle stopping point for Esperanza Phase 2F (KAD No. 15028). Take necessary action.
10. 2019-1076 Reconsider the Preliminary Plat for Shoreline, Phase 2, 34 Residential lots, 3 open space lots, 8.06 acres, (KAD No. 302217), as required by to Texas Local Government Code Sec. 212.095. Take necessary action.
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION
2019-1078 a. Presentation by Carissa Cox with Mosaic to discuss Sign Chapter of the UDC
2019-1079 b. Presentation by Troy Dorman with Halff Associates on Low Impact Development/Stormwater
2019-1081 c. Discussion on Development “Moratorium”
Nov 04, 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission on 2019-11-04 6:00 PM