1. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 PM
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST DECLARATION
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the Planning and Zoning Commission on any issue. The Planning and Zoning Commission may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General opinion – JC-0169)
5. 2020-224 Consider the development plat for the Commons at Menger Creek Unit 4B, 1.658 acres, 1 commercial lot, located at 104 Gallant Fox Lane (KAD No. 39338). Take necessary action. Presenter: Rebecca Pacini
6. CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed below within the Consent Agenda are considered routine by the Planning and Zoning Commission and may be enacted with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of items unless a Commission Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item may be moved to the general order of business and considered in its normal sequence. The following plats shall be approved conditionally as is provided by Article 2, Section 2.04.001B of the Subdivision Ordinance.
a. 2020-226 Consider the final plat for Shoreline Park Phase 1, 14.02 acres, 49 residential lots, 3 open space lots, and 3.46 acres of right-of-way (KAD No. 302218, 302217, and 12852). Take necessary action. Presenter: Rebecca Pacini
7. DISCUSSION ITEMS:
a. Update of Unified Development Code, adoption schedule, comments, zoning map and outreach.
b. Cybersecurity training requirement imposed by HB 3834
c. Potential additional meetings/workshops, process improvements or discussion items.
8. 2020-225 Call for a Special Joint City Council and Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting and set two public hearings for March 31, 2020 and April 14, 2020, each to be held jointly with a hearing before the City Council on the proposed Unified Development Code. Presenter: Planning & Community Development Director Laura Talley
Mar 02, 2020 Planning and Zoning Commission on 2020-03-02 6:00 PM