1. CALL TO ORDER – 4:30 PM
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the City Council on any issue, in compliance with LGC Section 551.007. City Council may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (attorney general opinion – JC-0169)
3. 2020-615 BOERNE UNIFIED DEVELOPMENT CODE UPDATE.
1. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 PM MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES FLAG PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE TEXAS FLAG (Honor the Texas flag, I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas – one state under God, one and indivisible.)
2. CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the City Council on any issue, in compliance with LGC Section 551.007. City Council may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General opinion – JC-0169)
4. CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed below within the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the City Council and may be enacted with one motion. There will be no separate discussion of items unless a Council Member or citizen so requests, in which event the item may be moved to the general order of business and considered in its normal sequence.
5.A. 2020-619 CONSIDER RESOLUTION NO. 2020-R91; A RESOLUTION ADOPTING A 5 YEAR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY PLAN FOR THE YEARS 2020 - 2025.
5.B. 2020-609 CONSIDER RESOLUTION NO. 2020-R92; A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE CITY MANAGER TO ENTER INTO AND MANAGE A WATER SUPPLY CONTRACT BY AND BETWEEN THE CITY OF BOERNE AND LOOKOUT KENDALL RANCH, L.P. RELATING TO KENDALL COUNTY WATER CONTROL AND IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT NO. 4.
6. 2020-611 CALL FOR A PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING THE ADOPTION OF A UNIFIED DEVELOPMENT CODE, REPEALING AND REPLACING ORDINANCES PERTAINING TO LAND DEVELOPMENT, ZONING AND SIGNAGE, ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2020 AT 6:00 P.M.
7. CITY MANAGER’S REPORT
8. COMMENTS FROM COUNCIL – No discussion or action may take place.
Oct 27, 2020 City Council on 2020-10-27 4:30 PM and 6:00 PM